Client company data
Our consulting activities require us to have non-public and confidential information from the clients who mandate us.
This data, transmitted by our clients, is treated and kept in a confidential and secure manner for the duration of the mandate.
It is then destroyed.
In no way will this data be communicated or transmitted to third parties.
This data (name, employer, position, business number(s), business e-mail address) is either public or is provided voluntarily in the business and commercial relationship.
The data is kept for as long as it is up to date and then destroyed.
Our recruitment, assessment and coaching activities require access to a large amount of personal data.
This data is provided on a voluntary basis by persons who are candidates in our recruitment activities or who use our assessment or coaching services.
For these data, we apply the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) implemented on 25 May 2018 in the European Union:
- You have complete control over the data you entrusted to us as part of our recruitment or consulting mandates.
- They are automatically deleted after 3 years if your contact is inactive and you can request their deletion at any time.
- They are stored digitally in secure environments.
- Only our consultants have access to it in the course of their work.
- For recruitment and assessments, we send a summary file to our client only with your prior consent.
- For coaching, the client is informed of the progress of the process, but does not receive any data.